If you are using Twitter for Marketing your network marketing business, then you obviously understand the huge potential in this social media giant.
Where has information age gone? Society and technology are moving at a fast rate worldwide. People want their information right now, as fast as they can get it.
Oprah got on Twitter and gained a following of 3000 within an hour. She’s a billionaire, and obviously see’s the power in this GIGANTIC medium.
Here are 5 Strategies For Creating Instant Traffic and an endless amount of leads for your network marketing business using Twitter.
1. Get an auto follow system that follows around a hundred people a day. These should people people that are in your niche such as other network marketers. Most, in return will follow you back. You can use software to add followers while you go about you’re normal work. If you don’t want to use an auto follow system, you can do it manually. Just make sure you you follow only a targeted market.
2. Send out tweets that are valuable. Tweets that are either educational, enlightening or entertaining will stand out amongst the spamming a lot of people do on Twitter. Put all three together and you’ll get some serious attention!
3. Reply to people’s tweets using the @ symbol. This can build powerful relationships. By starting conversations with other powerful tweeters, you draw attention back to you from their pages.
4. Create back links to squeeze, and sales pages in 1/4 of the content you put out. Using other peoples relevant content shows that you are an unselfish network marketer.
5. Tweet only 3-5 daily. Make most your tweets contain the most intriguing and relative content you can find. If you tweet too many times a day, then people will just naturally start ignoring you. Some of your tweets should be relaxed to show that you are a real person with a real life.
6. Use Twitbacks.com to make a custom background for your page.
7. Use a real picture of you in the profile picture.
8. Use Tweetlater.com to send an auto-responder message to your followers thanking them for following.
9. Include an interesting bio on your Twitter page that shows value and/or personality.
10. Google Twitter aps to link your Twitter updates to your Facebook page.
You’ve just learned a few of the strategies that can be applied for using Twitter for marketing your business.
Imagine having a potential 1 million followers. If you’ve been putting out relevant content, then people will look forward and even NEED to see what you’ll be tweeting next. If they like what you tweet, then they’ll retweet it to their followers. Now that’s instant viral traffic!
Twitter grew a whopping 664% in 2008 and it’s not showing any sign of slowing down. Lets face it, most people’s attention span’s aren’t very wide. They don’t want to type very much, nor read very much. Twitter is the perfect platform for many to express themselves and do it in 140 characters or less.
Until My next post…
Want an ENTIRE free webinar on how to use Twitter to generate leads for your business? Click HERE!